Role:- Laboratory Scientist (Molecular/R&D)
Salary:- Competitive (DOE)
Russell-Taylor Group have a great opportunity for a microbiologist with a minimum of 2 years commercial experience to join a growing medical device/diagnostic company. If you have a good understanding of QA. GMP, IVD and have worked to ISO 17025 OR ISO 13485, please apply within.
- Carry out existing product and new product development activities
- Conduct reviews of literature, carry out research studies to enhance experimental design, analyse data and report in the form of a written report.
- Be responsible for performing scientific and documentary activities related to regulatory requirements e.g- IVDD & IVDR
- To ensure that products are designed and manufactured correctly so that they do not compromise the health and safety of patients
- Support senior staff- customer complaints, production problems and assistance with validation studies
- Participate in laboratory project meetings
- To provide assistance to senior staff for sales & marketing and lab personnel
- Provide cover for quality control staff when necessary
- Prepare and present written reports- SOPS, compliance with regulatory standards, company policy etc.
- BSc/MSc Life Science (micro/biochemistry/biomedical science/biology etc)
- Minimum of 2 years commercial industry-
- Good understanding of QA, GMP, IVD Directive and ISO 9001 guidelines
- Understanding of journals & research studies
- Have method validation experience
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'