Laboratory Sales Specialist - Life Science
A great opportunity for a PhD educated life scientist to move into a technical scientific sales role! The company has an excellent reputation, has achieved double digit growth for the past 3 years and have a team-focused friendly environment.
PRODUCTS: Molecular and Protein Biology assays, reagents and consumables
CUSTOMERS: Academic, Research, Biotechnology and NHS Laboratories
This role is field-based, travelling to different customer sites around 80% of the time with around 1 day per week working from home.
- Develop and grow business opportunities in current customer accounts and strengthen existing customer relationships.
- Assist customers in answering technical enquiries and providing solutions.
- Report activity to your Line Manager.
- Ensure you obtain excellent market knowledge of the territory, including competitor activity, customer information, new business opportunities and market developments.
- Identify new business opportunities with current customers and new potential customers.
- Negotiate and manage contracts.
- Participate in tenders, including gathering relevant information and submission.
- Deliver presentations to customers.
- Attendance at industry exhibitions, conferences, seminars and events when required.
PhD in Biological Sciences, with experience across a wide range of life science techniques.
Driven, excellent commercial awareness and motivation to move into scientific technical sales.
Excellent communication skills
- Molecular Biology
- Protein Expression
- Technical Sales
- Protein Purification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job