Gap personnel are acting as an employment agency to recruit for a Quality Assurer for our client's laboratory in a busy and fast paced manufacturing environment in Ledbury, Herefordshire.
- Testing of raw materials and finished products to ensure conformance to specification.
- Scheduled sampling maintenance, perpetration and monitoring of results.
- Stock taking of laboratory equipment.
- Internal auditing
- Continuous improvement
- Previous experience in an FMCG background and/or
- Science Degree
- Good communication
- Computer literacy with good literacy and numeracy skills.
This role is working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, and are offering up to £19,000 per annum for thee right candidate depending on experience.
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job