An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory and QC Analyst to work for a Global supplier and Manufacturing company based in Kent. The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Conducting vitamin and mineral analysis to achieve product release
- Required to follow up on analytical issues and conduct trouble shooting investigations
- Involved in analytical method developments/transfer and validation plus report writing
- Significant input in the authorship of SOPs
- Be able to take responsibility for the day to day running of the lab
- Have the opportunity to be involved in different internal projects
Requirements and Competencies:
- The candidate must be experienced in HPLC analysis and methodology, any UPLC or ICP experience will be beneficial
- The candidate must have completed Science based A-Levels to a satisfactory grade. Higher education at HND or Degree level is preferred, but not essential
- Must have at least 2-3 years of laboratory experience in the Food/Pharmaceutical industry in a QC or R&D capacity
- The candidate is required to be flexible and versatile in their work ethic and be able to work in a small team.
The successful candidate will receive internal and external training as required based on experience. Excellent benefits will be included in this role along with having the opportunity to support charities and be involved in fund-raising and social events.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'