Laboratory Investigation Coordinator, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory Technician,
Job Title: Laboratory Investigation Coordinator (12 Month Contract)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus (Dependant on experience), Pension
Do you have proven experience as a Laboratory Investigation Coordinator, with at least 5 years-experience within the Pharmaceutical or Life Science Sectors? Would you value the opportunity to work for a well- established Pharmaceutical company, since the 1900's? Assisting in the delivery of herbal health products across the country.
As a Laboratory Investigation Coordinator, you will be responsible for running full route cause investigations. Ideally from a quality background, you will be proficient in the demonstration and have knowledge of analytical or wet chemistry within a Laboratory setting. You will also be expected to conduct audits in line with Good Practices, completing all documentation in relation to compliance. Initially our Client is looking for a Laboratory Investigation Coordinator, for a 6 months contract with hopes of continuing the role thereafter.
· Assist in the completion of all Non-Conformance reports (NCIR) and relating CAPA's, completing all necessary documentation in relation to cGMP, SOP writing and change controls.
· Conducting investigations to agreed timescales, effectively communicating and solving any problems that arise; while maintaining a proactive and logical approach.
· Understanding and utilising Quality Management Systems, recording and planning all findings from chemistry-based testing methods.
Essential Experience Required:
· Degree in a Scientific discipline, with proven analytical chemistry experience.
· Minimum Numeracy and Literacy standards, to GCSE Level in Maths and English.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to or call and speak to Ffion Edwards for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Analytical Chemistry
- Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory Investigation Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job