We are recruiting for a Laboratory Data Technician in the Blackburn area.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment which will have a duration of approximately 6 months.
As a Laboratory Data Technician you will need to have:
- Minimum of 5 A-C GCSE's or equivalent including English, Maths and Science
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Excellent communication skills- face to face and over the phone
- The successful person will be reliable, willing to work hard and happy to go the extra mile
- Extremely well organised with a positive attitude
Details of the Laboratory Data Technician role
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm or 10am to 6pm
- Location: Blackburn
- Pay: £8.00 to £9.00 an hour
Details of the Laboratory Data Technician
- Based within the technical and development department
- You will be involved in the authoring of safety date sheets
- You will use semi automated online systems
- Desk based role which will involve some lab work (training will be given)
If you are interested in the above Laboratory Data Technician role please click apply.
- Data Inputter