An exciting opportunity to join a growing, world renowned laboratory in Greater Manchester!
Joining this state of the art laboratory you will be responsible for the effective management of their facilities. You will be in a dynamic and highly varied position ensuring the smooth running of the laboratory day-to-day. Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Implementing and monitoring procedures for sample handling
- Investigating faults in scientific apparatus
- Performing calibration and maintenance of instruments, preventing issues or if needed liaising with external contractors
- Ordering consumables
- Providing and analysing metrics to improve efficiency
Successful applicants must possess:
- Experience or a solid understanding of facilities management in a laboratory setting
- Solid IT and organisational skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as a team.
Apply now to be considered for this amazing opportunity!
Key words: laboratory, lab, science, chemistry, biology, analytical, pharmaceutical, pharma, drug, maintenance, instruments, Manchester, Greater Manchester, VRS5832LW
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job