Laboratory Commercial Account Executive (account manager) £c25-30k
South East AB/J3476
12 month contract
As laboratory commercial account executive with a marketing and business development focus in the environmental sector area, you will be responsible for delivering a top quality service to their extensive customer base. As a commercial accounts executive (account manager) you will ensure that commercial opportunities are identified and managed from conception to contract.
- Responsibility for the organisation and supervision of sample reception
- Manage a number of customer accounts
- Deliver a top quality (5/5) support service to our customers
- Help deliver sales and marketing campaigns.
- Develop contact lists and contract searches.
- Carry out cold calls and prospect visits.
- Prepare quotes for prospects
- Assist in developing customer services
- Assist in advertising campaigns and developing marketing material
- Communicate with senior members of staff on any quality/commercial issue.
- Provide routine cover during staff absences
Qualifications Skills and Experience
- University degree in natural/life science or environmental sciences. (preferable)
- Have previous commercial account management experience
- Have a full, clean driving licence
- Hold good numeracy, literacy, computer literacy skills.
- Any laboratory experience would also be of great benefit, to understand the business as would an understanding or any experience UKAS accreditation.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Some experience in business development and /or marketing within the environmental market, preferably with Key Accounts an environmental OR CRO based setting
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson, job ref AB/J3476