We are a busy UKAS Accredited Laboratory based in Winnall, Winchester specialising in Air Quality Monitoring.
We currently have a new vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant.
Duties will include:
- Analysing tubes for our Customers
- Preparing reports
- Training in a variety of specialised areas of Analysis
- Following set UKAS accredited Laboratory Procedures
Candidates will ideally have:
- A Chemistry or Science based qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- The desire to work within a Lab environment
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday (8.30am - 5.15pm), Fridays (8.30am - 4.00pm)
- Friendly family run company
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- NEST Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Staff canteen area
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'