- Location: London
- £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
- Benefits package
About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of clinical services specialising in cognitive impairment. They deliver expert clinical care to private patients and are one of the foremost providers of clinical trials in the world and deliver award winning medico-legal services. They value people who are dedicated, hard-working and looking to contribute to the growth of the business at an exciting time.
The successful applicant will have access to all of their benefits. On top of this the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in one of their established clinics around the country.
They have an opportunity across the organisation for a Laboratory Assistant to join a talented growing team. The position is based in London. They are looking for an ambitious, organised and hardworking individual, willing to take on a range of responsibilities.
The Primary purpose of the Laboratory Assistant is to assist the Lab and Pharmacy Manager, by maintaining and co-ordinate the logistical aspects of clinical trials in the laboratory and covering all sample management requirements across the clinical trials portfolio, in compliance with Good Clinic Practice (GCP) and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Lab and Pharmacy Manager with the complete accountability for the Laboratory space, equipment and supplies
- Assist with the clinical/ laboratory supplies accountability and ordering
- Lab sample processing and shipments for entire clinical trial portfolio across both London laboratories
- Query resolution-lab queries: work with the study coordinators and monitors in closing the queries
- Assisting with the maintenance of all the laboratory equipment
- Participating in Investigator Meetings and Study Team meetings. Takings minutes and distributing.
- Preparing and completing CRFs (Source documents) and ensuring timely uploading of data to the eCRF or other appropriate EDC system
- Resolution of data queries in a timely manner
- Maintenance of Investigator Site File (ISF)
- Preparing essential clinical trial documentation, distributing, tracking and filing of documents on return
- Ensure that any clinical trial databases/tracking tools are set up and maintained throughout the trial
- General study filing
The ideal candidate for the Laboratory Assistant role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- BSc educated – (Chemistry / Biology / Pharmacology related disciplines preferred)
- Prior bench lab work
- Strong attention to detail
- Clinical trials experience (ideal)
Laboratory Assistant Benefits:
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
If you feel you are suitable for the Laboratory Assistant role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job