My Client, a well established agricultural company based in Chester are currently looking for a Laboratory Assistant/Technician to join their dynamic team on a full time and permanent basis.
You will be responsible for performing laboratory procedures under the Laboratory manager. Some of your responsibilities will depend on your experience.
This position boasts a rewarding salary, free parking on site and brilliant company benefits.
THE JOB ROLE brief of duties
• Receipt of samples and entering data onto the computer system
• Perform routine laboratory procedures assigned by your senior
• Keeping the system up to date and accurate with test results
• Ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures and Safety procedures are followed
• To report any issues found in test results immediately
• To ensure all equipment within the lab are working correctly and to report any failures
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• Training is offered as this work is unlikely to have been experienced elsewhere
• Previous laboratory experience is beneficial
• High attention to detail
• Relevant qualification/degree is beneficial
For More Information Contact:
Lizzy Jones - Commercial Consultant
- Permanent Basis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job