Laboratory Assistant - Entry Level Opportunity
Are you looking to kick-start your career as a Laboratory Assistant? Want to join an international group that’s helping healthcare providers combat cancer and infectious diseases? If so, read on.
Who am I working for?
Our client is a leading developer and manufacturer of diagnostic products. Their clinical product range supports healthcare providers in improving patient health, whilst their comprehensive food diagnostic range helps manufacturers ensure consumer safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Laboratory Assistant and develop a career to be proud of.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £17,000
- Excellent working environment
- The opportunity to grow with an ambitious organisation
- Great summer and Christmas social events
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ holiday
In this exciting role, you’ll help to develop and deliver diagnostic products that are helping to transform healthcare across the globe.
You’ll have the chance to undertake excellent training and learn from a highly-skilled team, making this a great opportunity to expand your knowledge in a number of areas.
So, if you’re looking for the chance to develop your scientific career and contribute to the development of products that are making a real difference, our client wants to hear from you.
What will I be doing?
As a Laboratory Assistant, you’ll support the creation of our client’s testing kits.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist with technical manufacture, product development and validation activities
- Ensure that tasks are performed to the highest standards
- Maintain and calibrate equipment
- Help to prepare bulk customer orders
- Support Product Development, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Validation teams
- Carry out all tasks in-line with health and safety procedures
Sounds great! What do I need?
- At a minimum, GCSEs at grade A* - C (9 - 4 new grading) in Maths, English and Science
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach
- The willingness to learn and expand your skill-set
Our client is eager to hear from candidates who’ve worked as, or would like to become, a Laboratory Assistant, Lab Assistant, Trainee Lab Technician, Laboratory Support Assistant, or New Product Development Technician.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take your next step as a Laboratory Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job