Our client is a leading provider of well stimulation services owns the state-of-the-art stimulation vessel MV Island Patriot. The vessel is based in Esbjerg, Denmark and operates throughout the North Sea in the Norwegian, Dutch, Danish and UK Sectors.
Due to the Company expanding, they have the following exciting opportunities working on the Island Patriot Vessel, Esbjerg, Denmark, based on a 28/28 day rotation: -
Laboratory and QAQC Technicians
(2 positions available)
Salary – £21,000.00 - £25,000.00 per annum, dependent on experience.
Plus Basic Offshore Allowance
The Laboratory and QAQC Technician Role
These roles are based on the Island Patriot sailing from the Port of Esbjerg in Denmark on a 28/28 day rotation.
The key responsibilities include: -
- Providing support to the Vessel Stimulation Engineers in fluids and laboratory testing on the Vessel and in the Warehouse.
- Performing general laboratory testing on the Vessel, including but not limited to, rheology testing, emulsion testing, QAQC of chemicals/fluids, corrosion testing and any other specialty testing required in the stimulation industry.
- Providing thorough and accurate reports to the Vessel Stimulation Engineers.
- Maintenance of the laboratory equipment, chemical inventory, job samples, laboratory procedures and QAQC procedures.
- Assist with company projects such as process improvement, chemical portfolio R&D, and the creation of new procedures and test methods.
- Keeping up-to-date records / SDS of all products used. Ensuring work is done in a safe, responsible, cost effective manner and in full compliance with the StimWell Services Business Management System and Customer QHSE policies.
Requirements for the Laboratory and QAQC Technician Role
- Minimum of two A Levels in a relevant discipline at grade C or above.
- Previous experience working within a laboratory environment is preferred, but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- The ability to work under pressure and unsupervised.
- Must be competent with Microsoft Excel and Word.
If you feel you are suitable for one of their Laboratory and QAQC Technician positions, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'