The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Analyse raw material samples, in process and finished products and effluent samples.
- Raising non conformances reports for samples out side of specification.
- Maintaining laboratory equipment.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Degree in Chemistry or a closely related subject.
- Previous experience working in an analytical laboratory
- Experiecne using analytical instruments such as HPLC and GC.
This is a shift based position working a continental shift pattern which will include night shift.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41149 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job