Our client is a global healthcare company who take on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. They provide health benefits to patients and consumers and have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Our client is looking for two contract Laboratory Analyst/Assistants. These roles will be day-based vacancies. In addition to the general duties the successful candidate of this role may also help to process lab investigations, support the team leader, investigate trend abnormalities and facilitate investigation processes.
· To carry out laboratory analysis and associated tasks as required, to support the laboratory team in order to provide an effective analytical service.
· Analysis may include techniques such as: HPLC, GC, Wet Chemistry, Karl Fisher, UV, IR.
· Practise Good Manufacturing Practice and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory, ensuring these standards are maintained at all times.
· Maintain effective working relationships with section, customers and suppliers, and actively contribute to improvement initiatives within the laboratory group, and cross-functional teams.
· To develop technical skills and knowledge in order to support the laboratory team.
· To accurately record and check analytical data in compliance with local and company regulations.
· To generate and maintain own training records in order to show, analytical and procedural competence.
· Involvement in projects to support technical functions.
To be considered for this role you should be able to work in a team with flexible approach and good communication skills and have excelling planning and organising skills together with report writing. You should have a relevant degree with prior experience following GMP where possible.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45226 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'