About the Company: Our client is successful manufacturing company, based on the outskirts of Derby who are looking for a Laboratory Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Processing and reporting of results to for internal and external customers.
- Logging customer queries.
- Inputting sample data.
- Liaising with customers via the telephone or email.
- You will also be required to assist and support the senior analyst in their duties.
- Ensure the laboratories, stock rooms and associated areas (and all equipment within) are clean and properly maintained, and that all samples are stored correctly and clearly.
- Previous experience of working within a Lab Environment is essential.
- Experience of inputting data, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and word.
- Able to work on own initiative and working to strict deadlines.
What's in it for you? This is a full time position working 42.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm. Salary will be around £20,000 per annum.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.