Contract type: 12 month FTC
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000 DOE
We have a fantastic opportunity to work as a Laboratories Administration Assistant for one of our great clients in Chilworth.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8:45 – 17:00 & Friday 8:45 – 15:10
Duties for the Laboratories Administration Assistant will include:
- Typing and issuing of technical reports and other correspondence using word processing, data bases and spreadsheets.
- Liaising with the Laboratories to ensure that test results are reported promptly.
- Liaising with accounts department on financial aspects of projects.
- General administrative tasks at the request of other team members.
- Ordering of consumables.
- Support laboratories team with calibration.
- Input serial numbers of equipment for instruments dept.
- Placing sales orders and set up billing plans.
- Issue goods to/from stock for instruments dept.
- Create new master materials for instruments dept.
The successful Laboratories Administration Assistant will have:
- A methodical approach to tasks with good dexterity.
- An interest in Science.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on their own and within a team.
- Experience in a similar working environment.
If you are interested in the Laboratories Administration Assistant position, then either call us on or e-mail your CV to us