Looking to get into Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs?
Want a position that will give you exposure, training and development?
Then apply below!
Due to the expansion of this successful Regulatory Affairs team, NonStop's client is currently seeking a Junior Labelling / Artwork specialist.
- Gain exposure to full regulatory process
- Work in experienced, committed team offering training and support
- Work in structured environment with Line manager whose been running the team for 12 years
- Established company environment offering networking opportunities
- Learn the industry and enhance your skillset
- Kickstart your career within Regulatory
Joining a team of 6 senior Reg Affairs officers, you'll be focused on Labelling & Artwork, however this is not the exclusive responsibility. One of the nice things about this position is that it is a well rounded role; you'll have a chance to be heavily involved in each step of the Pharma Regulatory process.
For a confidential discussion about this, please contact Edward Little on (EXT: 7168) or send your updated CV in a word document to
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
- Regulatory Affairs
- reg affairs
- post marketing
- chemical manufacture control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'