Our Trowbridge based client is looking for an immediately available candidate who has a keen interest in science or someone who is looking to gain experience working within a Laboratory.
As a laboratory technician you will be responsible and involved in developing high quality products, manufacturing products on a small scale within the laboratory along with administration support as and when required.
- Perform and accurately record Lab test samples
- Ensure all changes are recorded and fed back to the relevant person / department
- Organise materiel and packaging samples from suppliers
- record information and data accurately on to the system and spreadsheets
- Provide technical and administration support as and when required.
There is an immediate start for the right person along with on the job training therefore experience is not required however experience within a similar environment or a science qualification would be an advantage.
Don't miss out and apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'