Lab & Stores Technician Part Time6 Month FTC
I am currently recruiting for a Part Time Lab & Stores Technician for my client based in Runcorn - This is initially for a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic growing Warehouse team that are constantly expanding
20 Hours - Monday to Friday - 9am - 1pm OR 1pm to 5pm - £9.20 per hour.
As a Lab & Stores Technician you will be responsible for the completion of the day to day responsibilities including:
- Goods receiving
- Management of Internal inventory management software
- Preparation of orders for delivery by internal distribution
- Procurement / Sourcing ad-hoc goods at customer request
- Portering and replenishment of goods to Laboratory satellite stores and in lab points of use around the site
- Management of Equipment on the SAP system
- Sample dispatch via an external company
- General Housekeeping
- Health and Safety compliance
Health and Safety compliance (S.H.E)
- Supports the On-site services Manager with health and safety compliance and identification/delivery of improvements.
- Participates in S.H.E or service audits and lead the implementation of actions.
- Previous experience in the completion of SOP's, COSHH, RA & NE-BOSH are desirable
- Completion of scheduled online Safety modules as per schedule.
Skills, knowledge & competencies
- Proven excellent customer service focus and ability to work collaboratively
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Some knowledge and experience of lean sigma processes an advantage.
- Able to partner with other teams and suppliers and deliver results
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis
- Proficient in various IT systems particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience working in a Lab Environment essential
- Experience working to GLP desired
- Stores/Warehouse and inventory management experience
- Knowledge of S.H.E requirements in a warehouse environment & Lab Environment
- Knowledge of GLP regulations
Personal Attributes & Other Requirements
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
- To be flexible with working hours when required in order to deliver the service required to our customers
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, a clear attention to detail
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Lab Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'