Laboratory Compliance Advisor
£25,000 - £33,000
Evesham - remote working available
A leading organisation, known for their excellent standard of work, are looking for an experienced scientist to join their consultancy team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with strong lab leadership experience and knowledge of QMS, who is looking for a new challenge. Representing a highly-respected and widely-recognised accreditation scheme, the Laboratory Compliance Advisor will be responsible for:
- Carrying out audits and pre-audits in client laboratories
- Making recommendations for accreditation based on findings
- Providing consultancy and advice to clients
- Supporting the internal audit programme
- Maintaining client relationships, promoting services and identifying further business opportunities
- Attending and participating in relevant presentations, seminars and meetings
The Laboratory Compliance Advisor will need:
- Leadership experience within a chemistry or microbiology lab environment, including strong knowledge of lab quality management
- In depth understanding of ISO 17025 requirements
- Experience of conducting in-house method validations
- Willingness to travel around UK and occasionally abroad
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Carrie @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
- Internal Audit
- Quality Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'