A leading speciality chemical manufacturing business based in Essex is currently seeking a Lab Chemist to join their research & development team, initially on a 6 month contract (with the view to be made permanent). As Lab Chemist, you will take a vital role in performing development and testing duties on existing/new product portfolio whilst having the ability to support key departments including manufacturing/production.
* To perform testing on both existing and new products and provide technical feedback to the group.
* Comply with strict ISO 9001 and COMAH licenses.
* Conduct new formulations on both new and existing products and the ability to perform testing when required.
* To support the delivery to agreed time lines product and test method development programmes.
* Support the development of new speciality chemicals.
* To provide technical support to the business line for customer enquiries
* Assist with Production (testing, sample despatch, admin and trackside testing).
* You must be educated to A Level standard or BSc in chemistry/closely related field of study.
* Excellent communication skills
* IT literate and excellent communication skills.
* A strong understand of general chemistry.
In return, a fantastic opportunity is on offer for the right individual with the company under taking year on year growth. £Comp + excellent company benefits.
Chemistry/formulation/blending/performance/chemicals/graduate/6 month FTC
- Chemistry/formulation/blending/performance/chemicals/graduate/6 month FTC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'