Our client who is a leader in their field is seeking an experienced Lab Assistant/QA for their site in Herefordshire. With a high investment into technology where they use state of the art equipment, this is an exciting time to join the company.
The customer is at the forefront of their innovation and so they are now seeking to add new team members to their existing staff.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Analysing the testing of both finished goods and raw materials
- Take corrective action following the non conformance of products
- Sampling schedule maintenance, sample preparation and monitoring the results.
- Manage lab supplies and stock
- Dealing with internal and external customers
- Supporting the team
- Record results on a daily basis
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment preferably FMCG
- Food industry background
- Qualified with a science degree preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to question
- Tenacious and keen to get results
- Good computer skills
In return you will be part of a successful company that recognises success! You will be paid a competitive salary and receive an above industry standard pension scheme. This role requires the successful applicant to be able to work either 8am to 4.30pm or 10pm to 6am.
To get in quick, sumbit your CV today!
- Food Manufacturing
- Quality Assurance