L3 Teaching Assistant Wakefield
L3 Teaching Assistant Year 5
Are you a Teaching Assistant ready for a fresh start this November? Looking for a School which offers training for Teaching Assistants to progress in their career?
Randstad are helping a School in Wakefield appoint a Teaching Assistant for their Year 5 class on a fixed term basis.
- Welcoming work environment
- Motivated pupils
- Excellent team spirit amongst staff
- Senior leaders who are approachable and supportive
- Internal benefit scheme
- Provide support for pupils, Teachers and also the School in order to cater for their day to day needs
- Pro actively work as part of a team
- Consistently support, recognise and respond to the individual needs of pupils
- Promote a safe inclusive learning environment for all pupils
- Be a positive role model to pupils setting high expectations
- Encourage pupil engagement with activities and provide feedback to their progress
- Work effectively with the classroom teacher to promote a positive learning environment
- Monitor and evaluate pupil's progress and provide feedback to the teacher
- Be aware of and comply with relevant policies and procedures
- Contribute and help achieve the overall aims of the school
- Supervise pupils on trips, visits and out of school activities
- Qualified Teaching Assistant, Level 3 Teaching Assistant, SEN TA, SEN Teaching Assistant
- Previous experience working with Primary School pupils of relevant age
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Chelsea at the Leeds office on or alternatively email your CV across to Chelsea by clicking apply now!
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
If this job is not for you but you know someone who may be interested in this role then we do offer a refer a friend scheme where you can get £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'