L2 Network Engineer Voice & Data Networks
Job Title: L2 Network Engineer (Voice & Data Networks)
Purpose of Role:
Our Client are seeking a Level 2 Network Engineer to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Salary is dependent on experience but circa. £28,000 - £32,000 per annum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and established business. Mentoring and training will be provided across the different types of solutions we provide and support. Successful candidate will also receive vendor training.
This post will involve approximately 50% nationwide travel.
The main duties will include;
- Configuration and deployment of Cisco/Meraki devices – switches, AP’s, Firewalls
- Assisting senior engineers with pre-sales activities
- Off-site pre-staging of various solutions before attending site
- Site phone deployments
- 1st and 2nd line customer support
- Other duties as and when required
Candidate Skills should include the following:
The successful candidate must have;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably supporting professional organisations.
- An outgoing personality
- Highly customer focused – sometimes meeting clients.
- A self motivated achiever who is quick to learn
- An ability to work independently
- Clean full UK driving licence with own vehicle
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities
- CCNA qualification desirable
Our client is a successful and fast growing Voice and Data Consultancy based in Corsham near Bath.
They offer a sociable and dynamic working environment with great training opportunities and a chance to develop and progress in this fast paced business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'