L&P Customer Office Support Team
Join Innovation, Move the Globe
Leading A New World of Life and Pensions Services
Customer Service Representative
Up to £17 500
Starting 24th June 2019 and 5th August 2019
Permanent, 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Hours are between 8am - 6pm (No Shift Rota)
Have you always wanted to work for some of the world's most prestigious insurance companies? Our client, a leader of business process services for the Life & Pensions (L&P) industry, are looking for confident Customer Service Representatives to join their Customer Contact team in Salisbury.
You should have a knack for delivering excellent communications. Our client's in-house training will help you achieve your best potential by getting you familiarised with their wide range of products. Working as part of a team, you will be an important first point of contact to assist customers in their queries, as well as in updating our client's relevant systems.
* Get to work for some of the largest globally recognised names in the Life & Pensions industry;
* Deliver excellent customer service to our valued customers;
* Appropriately problem solving and responding to customers (including vulnerable customers and complainants) based on their needs;
* Taking initiative and ownership of what you do;
* Continually develop and refine your personal skills and knowledge to improve support.
* Strong Customer Focus ensuring we always do the right thing for the customer
* Understanding of the financial services industry (desirable)
* GCSE Grade C or above to include Maths and English or equivalent
* Good written communications skills
* Confident professional telephone manner
* Good IT skills including word and excel
* Good time keeping
* Ability to work under pressure
* Town centre location
* 10 minute walk from train station
* Good transport links including park-and-ride service
* Limited car parking, with a larger NCP car park opposite available
* Discretionary annual bonus (up to 5%)
* Company pension scheme membership
* 23 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
* Holiday allowance rising with promotion
* Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our client's bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
* 24/7 access to a wide range of books
* Receive a wide range of retail discount shopping schemes
* Access to our client's Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
* Get to volunteer in our own employee communities throughout the working day
* Develop your career through our client's wider global network
Don't miss this highly competitive opportunity, apply today.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'