Our client is a large public sector organisation located in Tyne and Wear. This role is on an interim basis ASAP until 31st August 2018.
Our client is seeking a candidate who can take on the following responsibilities :
- To provide efficient administrative and clerical support to the wider L&OD team.
- To process data regarding candidates records and assisting in the production of statistical reports.
- To be the first point of contact and deal with enquirers as appropriate.
To be considered for the role candidates must:
- Have previous experience working in a clerical/administrative environment.
- Be competent using computer systems and have strong IT skills.
- Have excellent communication skills (face to face, telephone, written).
- Be available to start ASAP.
Nigel Wright HR Division
With almost 20 years combined recruitment experience, Nigel Wright`s HR division specialise in HR recruitment across all levels including employee relations, reward, recruitment and learning and organisational development. Please contact a member of our HR recruitment team for a confidential discussion about your job search.
- Sue O'Donovan - Senior appointments and Executive Search
- Helena Wright - Interim appointments
- Katie McDermott - Permanent appointments and Executive PA roles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job