Come and join the number one food service company in the country….
With a turnover of over £2.6bn, Brakes Group is a leading supplier to the foodservice industry in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The group comprises a family of specialist businesses which are able to deliver everything the caterer needs, including their very successful own brand ranges developed specifically for chefs.
As a driver you will be delivering our customers’ orders, on multi-drops, accurately and on time. You will need to develop good working relationships with colleagues and customers and have the ability to resolve queries wherever possible.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Accurate picking on vehicle and delivery of customer orders
- Collecting monies
- Maintaining product temperatures
- Vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness and compliance with VOSA
- Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
You must have a Class 2 Licence along with an in date CPC card and Digital Tachograph. You will need to be physically fit and have the ability to be flexible to meet the varying demands of your customers.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
Employing over 10,000 people, the group supplies a diverse customer base, which includes, independent pubs, restaurants and hotels, schools, hospitals, contract caterers and well known national chains.
Brakes Group has developed a clear customer focus and a strong understanding of the needs of the foodservice sector providing innovative products and services and is committed to improving both the environment and the communities it serves.
Brakes Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job