Are you looking for an exciting role in an International Business? Are you looking for a long time career?
I am currently working in Partnership with a Pharmaceutical company in Hatfield, in the search for a Learning and Development Team Assistant.
You will be proactively working in a team of 15.
- Liaising with all departments to book in training days, both Nationally and Internationally
- Preparation and printing of materials for training including workbooks and feedback documentation
- Arrange and co-ordinate learning team activities
- Organise travel for delegates including taxi and accommodation
- Diary/meeting management and setting up 1:1 meetings among team members
- Supporting activities/projects for the EMEA L&D team as directed
They are looking for a candidate who has done a similar role, who can join and hit the ground running.
If this sounds like your next move, please apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.