CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a L&D Talent Systems Coordinator (6 Month FTC) to join the team located in Newbury. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and delivering relevant, timely solutions and projects to suit the needs of the Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) EMEA business, maintaining & improving upon approved process & procedures
- Responsible for HR Talent Systems (eg MyLearning) and all related processes;
- Acts as a business partner to deliver bespoke Learning & Talent Systems solutions to account/department needs;
- Manages the L&TD department finance processes;
- Responsible for Talent Centre of Excellence reporting, both direct & indirectly, supporting internal customers self-creation of data;
- Maintains a Continuous Improvement strategy;
- Brings "Best in Class" to the GWS EMEA business;
- Follows CBRE system governance procedure, liaising with global corporate teams when necessary;
- Champions and delivers new technology, trends and innovation;
- Any other reasonable duty connected with the discipline.
- Highly self-motivated, ability to take ownership for a number of projects from beginning to end;
- Technologically aware, with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Ability to create, develop, implement and manage company-wide processes;
- Create and build relationships with key stakeholders;
- Commercial acumen;
- Creative and 'can do’ attitude;
- Excellent customer relationship skills;
- Emotionally intelligent;
- Able to remain calm and assertive under pressure;
- Quick thinking person who can deal with adversarial situations;
- Enjoys the challenge of change and change management;
- Team (Agile) Working.
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- L&D Strategy
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job