A L&D Specialist is required for a 7 month contract based in Brentwood
Your new company
A global organisation based in Brentwood requires a L&D Specialist to join their team on a contract basis.
Your new role
The L&D team is responsible for providing a comprehensive, relevant and value-add learning & talent development programme that meets business needs. You will will operate as an integral member of the L&D team and will be responsible for a variety of L&D areas including: training needs analysis, sourcing & organising training, leveraging the learning management system, metrics reporting and budget control.
- Develop learning management system expertise and increase usage, reporting and analysis capability
- Develop online courses and learning resources in line with latest innovations
- Co-ordinate and arrange 'standard curriculum' courses
- Manage induction and on-boarding training for new hires Collaborate with customer groups to further develop lunch and learn programme
- Analyse requirements and issues, consult with customers and recommend solutions based on best practice Work with customers to provide tailored solutions to support business needs through the engagement of suppliers and SME's
- Monitor quality and effectiveness of L&D provision from suppliers and internal resources and recommend improvements as appropriate support budget preparation and forecasting
- Co-ordinate the reporting of training metrics and complete analysis of KPI's & KRI's
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an enthusiastic L&D Specialist, committed to support the development of the evolving L&D service.
- Keen interest in Learning & Development, including knowledge of recent industry developments
- Consistently demonstrate a passionate and enthusiastic approach, underpinned by a proven drive for results and willingness to see tasks through to a successful conclusion
- Engaging, facilitative style - Able to influence and consult with customers and suppliers at all levels
- Proven experience of delivering successful projects and the tenacity to deliver impactful change
- Curious mindset, open to new ideas and ways of working
- Technologically-minded and able to leverage L&D systems to improve the customer experience
- Experience of implementing Learning and Development best practice/ developments
- Training course design and delivery experience
- Passion for leveraging new technologies to enhance learning experiences
- Experience within the Financial Services sector - Training, Psychology or HR industry recognised qualification
What you'll get in return
A 6/7 month contract with a global organisation that has an excellent reputation and values the development of their employees.
Onsite parking, 28 days holiday, flexible working available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- learning & development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'