The Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) Learning and Development team is looking for a Program Manager to define training execution strategies for our warehouse associate populations across our GSF businesses in EU. Additional responsibilities may include working with other teams on process optimization to make jobs more productive, safer, and producing higher quality output with easier to learn roles.
In this high-profile role, you will interact with the site leaders across all of our sites and multiple regions, report out on training results, and make strategic recommendations to our corporate leadership on the progress and future investment in learning across the organization. This position reports to the GSF Training Manager.
The primary responsibilities include:
· Develop strategies and processes to ensure effective delivery of Associate training programs in GSF
· Develop cross-training strategies to support flexible labor efforts between functions and businesses
· Manage the tools, processes and people to coordinate the logistical details and run our key training programs
· Manage Train-the-Trainer (T3) programs and sessions to ensure high quality trainers for various needs
· Report on training activities and analyze data to drive results and learning effectiveness
· Create and manage the communication strategy for promoting and highlighting key training processes and activities across the network
· Record and surface training sessions and activities to enable and scale learning globally.
· Coordinate training activities which support the launch of new sites and new businesses.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'