Barclay Meade professional staffing are currently working with a large blue-chip business based on the outskirts of Southampton who are looking to appoint a L&D Partner to join them in a 6 month fixed term contract.
As part of a key business unit, the L&D Partner will be responsible for increasing capability for now and the future through designing and delivering pragmatic, business focussed tools, materials and learning solutions that drive performance and engagement.
The key responsibilities for this L&D Partner role include:
- Work with HR and Leadership teams to create, establish, develop, project manage and deliver (including developing proposals, managing stakeholders & budgets and evaluation) the learning offer to support people and change plan.
- Scope, design, implement and evaluate blended learning solutions focused on building core capabilities for all colleagues as well as colleagues in associated functions
- Provide coaching expertise in line with agreed coaching approach
- Develop a learning framework to support career development within guilds (e.g. Developers)
- Work with HR on early talent programmes (graduates, apprenticeships, interns)
- Work with HR on learning initiatives for colleagues to become skilled in capabilities for the future
The key skillset required for this L&D Partner role includes:
- A thorough working knowledge and practical application of learning & development - training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation
- Role models strong L&D design, development and delivery, facilitation and coaching with a good rounded understanding of theories and models which is demonstrated in its application
- Credibility and confidence
- Build strong and effective relationships with stakeholders
- Self-motivated, forward thinking and well planned; leading to a proactive approach
- Influence and challenge effectively
- Strong Commercial awareness
For more information regarding this L&D Partner role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Learning & Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job