Are you a skilled recruiter with a passion for developing other recruitment professionals? Would you like the opportunity to join an incredible team of motivated and energetic people who are seeking to develop the next generation of recruiters? If you have this skillset and this opportunity excites you, then this could potentially be the perfect role for you.
My client is a multiple award-winning end-to-end talent consultancy and recruitment firm focussed on technology and innovation. The company’s mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions. This company will provide you with an opportunity to progress your career and further development of your training skillset.
- Writing material/programs, including classroom, induction and desk casing (one-to-one) training for employees throughout the business
- Carry out training for all levels of management within the company
- Liaise with other managers within our clients L&D function in order to meet the company’s specific training needs and identify methods to provide effective support for all consultants
- Converse with this companies’ clients to highlight the importance of the entire 'customer journey’ for employees and identify ways in which this process can be improved
Key skills/experience required:
- Previous experience as a 360 recruiter for 3+ years with proven billings
- Thrives and enjoys a fast paced and hard-working environment and has the ability to bring new ideas to the L&D function within the company
- Engaging, proactive and has with the ability to communicate effectively with consultants and other stake holders within the company
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'