You'll be reporting into the Head of Learning and Development for Europe and you must have previous experience working within either Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry.
This role ultimately is to contribute to the identification of organisational capability development requirements across the business and you will lead on the development and delivery of specialist L&D interventions using both internal and external expertise.
- Always put compliance first
- Build a deep understanding of current and future organisational requirements
- Lead the design, delivery and measurement of all relevant learning requirements
- Help identify capability strengths and gaps within the organisation
- Develop collaborative relationships with HR and Commercial teams, sharing expertise and identifying opportunities to build capability
- Lead specific capability building and skill development training initiatives/projects
- Degree level educated
- Management, L&D or CIPD qualification
- Qualified to deliver core training skills - presentation skills, coaching/mentoring skills, facilitation leadership skills etc.
- Understanding of latest training techniques including use of different media
- Must have experience working across Europe
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and business understating to drive L&D success
- Must be an excellent presenter and facilitator
Should you wish to hear more about this exciting new opportunity apply now and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Learning and development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job