* Are you looking for a new L&D position?
* Is it important you work for an innovative, fast-paced organisation?
* Do you have professional services experience?
Title: Learning & Development Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £50 - £60k
* You will be responsible for the full training lifecycle including creation and delivery of training materials.
* Deliver a variety of innovative learning solutions across the business to maximise performance and enhance the culture of learning.
* Budget manage L&D initiatives and consistently assess ROI
* Evaluate training and development programmes through colleague feedback and achievement of KPI's.
* Responsible for the management and maintenance of the Learning Management System
* Extensive experience in a Learning & Development role within a professional services environment.
* Evidence of developing strong and effective working relationships with senior management.
* Excellent presentation, facilitation and training delivery skills.
* A strong understanding of the training design cycle.
* Strong project management skills, self-directed project work, organisation and planning skills
If this role is of interest, please reply with your most recent CV along with any questions you may have.
Due to the volume of applications there may be a 48 hour delay before receiving a response
1st stage: Telephone interview with Williams Kent
2nd stage: CV submission to our client
4th stage: Face to face interview with client
I look forward to receiving your application!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job