I am working with a medium sized owner managed technology recruitment business with 3 European offices and one in the US. They have highly motivated staff and an excellent retention rate because the owners listen and incentivise them properly. The business is undergoing a number of positive changes at the moment and they are looking to invest heavily in their infrastructure. Having typically outsourced training up until now they are now looking to bring training in house, the primary purpose is to own the Learning & Development function, taking full accountability for aligning all training interventions to support the strategic aims for the business, to see a positive ROI of the L&D function and underpin a High Performance Culture.
- Working with Senior Management, team leadership and staff to identify skills gaps, using the appropriate assessment methods and measurement systems.
- Be proactive to be informed of relevant skill and qualifications required by staff for effective performance.
- Work in conjunction with the HR Manager to ensure the L & D function underpins and supports the performance development system and processes.
- Develop and own end-to-end Induction/On boarding training for entry level sales population.
- Support sales population with follow-up and desk based coaching activities.
- Ensure training materials, processes and external providers are review periodically to ensure material is innovative and aligned to business strategy.
- Assessment of the success of training and reporting on this to the Board. This should identify successes, failures and where training can be modified to better benefit the business. Providing clear MI on ROI.
Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 2 years+ experience of writing and delivering sales training
- Strong knowledge and experience gained within the recruitment sector
- Confident and engaging communication style
- Able to deal confidently, calmly and professionally
- Creative thinker, have a creative and engaging style when delivering / creating training interventions.
- Able to quickly gain respect of peers and influence at Senior Management level.
- Strong organisation skills
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
- Management Training
- Sales Training
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Programme Design