L&D Manager Fintech
Learning and Development Manager (Fintech)
50K to 70K + benefits
A leading Global FinTech organisation is looking for a L&D Manager to join their growing People team in Central London. Reporting into Head of Learning, we are looking for a forward-thinking L&D professional who can design and deliver the L&D framework for a rapidly scaling global business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility of planning and delivering the full cycle of L&D activities ensuring a high quality and efficient service
- Identifying training needs for employees globally
- Partner and advise the senior leadership team in the delivery the L&D strategy
- Establishing and embedding all required learning competency frameworks and processes
- Designing and delivering all manager and employee trainings
- Partnering with the wider HR team on ad-hoc programmes
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a L&D role within a similiar fast-paced, agile work environment. You will have a strong knowledge of modern learning approaches, experience of designing, delivering and evaluating training will be essential. Be a credible communicator, with strong stakeholder skills. The ability to partner across all levels of the business, creating engagement and driving change.
We are looking for candidates who are immediately available or less than a months notice.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, email your CV to Jade Breeds at
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'