L&D & ELearning Content Admin
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and well-organised individual to join the busy L&D Department within a well established organisation. The successful candidate will provide support to the department in an administrative capacity, along with the online content administration, development and analysis of the e-learning platform.
The role will predominantly involve the following:
- Updating & amending the existing e-learning content to reflect company changes
- Evaluation of the existing learning materials and convert into online courses (with support)
- Creation of engaging and interactive resources (images, graphics, video & audio) to meet the needs of learners
- User testing of the system
- Ensuring all branding featured are in line with current product stocked
- General administration regarding e-learning users, courses and company structures
- Analysis of survey completion and performance (individual, team & overall) via regular reporting
- Organisation of brand, external and internal (MDP, Office Induction, Supervisor & Manager) training- including organisation of hotel & travel bookings involved
- Processing of invoices related to department and training
- Processing of JET application and general administration relating to the course
- Printing of learning materials
- Management of department budgets & costs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
This role requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal and knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Project management experience is required, with good organisation skills and previous experience in creating basic reports. Managing online content such as intranet, website or e-learning platforms, Adobe Photoshop and other image editing skills are required.
Additionally, experience in video filming, editing and Vimeo platform, basic HTML, Jet certificate/diploma, various Adobe Creative applications would be advantageous.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Premier Pro
- Basic HTML
- Adobe Creative
- Jet certificate/Diplomer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'