As the Restart L&D Coordinator, you will will be responsible for the coordination of all learning interventions for employees and for the oversight of the training process from scheduling to evaluation.
As the L&D Coordinator, you will:
Be responsible for the organisation, and co-ordination of all training events including:
- Ensure effective scheduling of all learning interventions both face to face and virtually, in conjunction with the L&D Specialists, advisers and facilitators
- Sending invitations and pre-course work to delegates
- Responding to stakeholder queries
- Facilitate and chase completion and marking of feedback and evaluation forms
- Updating training records update – including registrations of all learning activities.
- Assisting in producing the Quarterly Learning and Development Report on L&D Activities including Digital provision.
- Providing the day-to-day and ongoing operation, maintenance, usage, analysis and administration of Ingeus’ Learning Management System
- Act as a central point of contact for the Learning and Development Team responding to the needs of the team and wider stakeholders.
As our Learning and Development Coordinator, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Possess methodical and meticulous forward planning skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Extensive experience of an administration role with a training department in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of prioritising own workload and in areas where attention to detail is essential
- Extensive experience in Learning Management Administration.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues and all stakeholders
- Be adaptable and responsive to the business needs.
- Ability to think laterally and problem solve
As an Ingeus employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A flexible working environment – work from home 2 days a week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and we’re committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.
Please email us at if you have any queries relating to your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'