L&D Coordinator - Harrow
Duncan Lewis was established in 1998 and employs in excess of 800 staff and consultants across London and the UK.
Duncan Lewis is LEXCEL accredited and proud to have achieved GOLD Investors in People Status since 2009, being the first Law Firm to achieve this, and only one of three Law Firms in England and Wales to have achieved GOLD status.
We are now looking for an experienced L&D Coordinator to join the HR team to facilitate L&D activities across the firm and in line with the firm’s business plan.
The main activities of this role include:
- To assist in ensuring that all identified training needs are met, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance in connection with standards relating to external quality marks (including Lexcel and IIP) and external requirements related to relevant professional bodies.
- Responsible for the operational delivery of an efficient training service within the firm including delivering training where required
- Liaising with relevant Heads of Department and new joiners to identify and monitor individual training needs/training plans and facilitate L&D activities
- Maintaining and assisting in the development of the firm-wide training plan.
- Booking, sourcing and arranging in-house and external training events
- Assisting with the coordination of induction for new starters
- Ensuring training records/plans are maintained on the system
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating L&D activities
- Liaising with training providers and managing L&D resources
- Producing reports and MI to support the delivery of the firm's existing Key Performance Indicators
- Project work in line with firm/departmental objectives.
Key skills/experience required:
- Experience in supporting a busy L&D department within a fast pace business environment would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in delivering training
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written).
- Recognised training qualification would be desirable.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Able to work on own initiative (self-motivated) and under pressure.
- Team player, able to support other team members in the delivery of team objectives.
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to be proactive.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly.
- IT Skills - Microsoft packages preferred (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) at intermediate to advance level.
Duncan Lewis is committed to Equal Opportunities and embraces diversity of its staff. The Company strives to ensure that our staff reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, which is reflective at all levels within our workforce.
We guarantee an interview for candidates that disclose a disability and meet the essential requirements for the post. Please provide additional details in your covering letter if this applies.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please visit our website and apply using our online process for your application to be considered.
For further information about Duncan Lewis please visit our website.
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BY AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THE ABOVE VACANCY.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job