£40-45k (12-month FTC)
Our client, a fast-paced privately funded commercial housing organisation, are looking for an experienced Learning and Development specialist. On a 12-month fixed term contract, the L&D coordinator will facilitate and manage the implementation a new digital learning platform across the organisation. Leading on the design and delivery of a new L&D initiative, the expert user of the Cornerstone learning management software system will create new learning programmes for every sector of the company.
With the ability to foster good rapport with all stakeholders in the business, our client is looking for a competent specialist who can work collaboratively with departmental team leaders to cascade the delivery of the new L&D strategy. As an expert Cornerstone user, and project manager, the L&D coordinator will be expected to work on a broad range of projects as part of an overall talent management strategy from their London office.
Reporting into the Head of Learning and Development, responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop online learning interventions
- Mapping work flow, role responsibilities
- Build and sustain relationships with key stakeholders and end users involved in project work during consultation and delivery of learning solutions
- Review, manage and develop processes for online learning interventions, clearly mapping work flow, responsibilities and stakeholder engagement.
- Build and maintain relationships with key business leads, stakeholders and end users involved in project work during the consultation, design and development of the learning solutions.
The successful candidate will be focused and highly professional with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels. As a true subject matter expert with a proven track record of working as part of an in-house L&D function, a full understanding of the Cornerstone software package is imperative.
If you think you'll enjoy working in progressive organisation and have an experienced eye in the learning and development remit, get in touch now.
Shenel Du Bois ()
- Learning and Development Coordinator
- L&D Consultant
- Learning and Development Advisor
- L&D Coordinator
- L&D Advisor
- L&D Specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'