L&D Consultant - Recruitment Industry
Location - Manchester (With national travel)
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Contact - Adam Stirling - Cordant Group
You will form part of the Cordant Group L&D team working as a sales training specialist dedicated to Cordant People.
You will be focused upon increasing the productivity, efficiency and revenue generated by our people through the design and delivery of structured coaching, training and mentoring.
It is expected that you will be able to provide training solutions which are reflective of the current marketplace, support the achievement of our business objectives and our wider people strategies. You will enjoy being in the thick of the business and making an impact.
You will be people focused and a confident communicator able to engage and inspire acting as a role model, displaying commitment and engagement with the organisational vision, values and business strategy. You will be credible and demonstrate a true passion to help drive the business forward.
- Maintain a strong and up to date knowledge of the recruitment and staffing marketplace as well as current business processes
- Perform training needs analysis to quantify the skills gaps and design training interventions to upskill capabilities
- Design & deliver effective & inspirational training interventions for both individuals and groups, demonstrating excellent facilitation skills
- Deliver one-to-one coaching and mentoring
- Provide feedback and observations about delegates to managers post to ensure follow up and implementation of learning
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of training interventions
- Through robust analysis of business requirements & standard processes identify the most appropriate medium for training and be able to translate this into 1st class training interventions, ensuring resources are up to date, fit for purpose and are 100% ready at any one time
- Be responsible and accountable for learning outcomes to a defined goal
- Works with stakeholder groups within Cordant People to ensure that each division receives quality of service whether in delivery or development of material
- To ensure that each delegate is able to transfer their learning and use the new skills and knowledge imparted in the workplace to develop organisational performance, profitably & sustainably in a compliant manner
- Contribute to the wider team by providing proactive support, suggesting alternative solutions to identified challenges and maintaining the strong, supportive and effective team dynamic
- Design and develop e-learning solutions
- A minimum of 2 years experience within the recruitment and staffing sector
- Recent evidence of achievement in a sales focused role
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to communicate to a range of people at all levels
- Strong team player
- Flexible and willing/able to travel nationally within the UK and ROI as required
- Ability to deliver training in an engaging and credible way
- Able to inspire and motivate
- Mentoring or coaching experience is beneficial
The Cordant Group is a £860+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling at the Cordant Group and find my contact details on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- learning and development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'