We are looking to recruit a Talent Co-Ordinator to work within a non profit organisation based in Hammersmith. This is a temporary position for a minimum of 2 months but could be longer for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for organising and monitoring the Leadership and Management Development offer, as well as the monitoring of the Graduate, Apprenticeship and Trainee programmes.
You will be in regular contact with different employees and managers, supporting requests for training and liaising with training providers to organise as appropriate. Also working with external organisations to promote and market the Apprenticeship Programme.
- Commissioning of the Leadership and Management Development programmes and events in line with organisational needs
- Co-ordinate nominations and delegate bookings
- Create an annual plan of preferred Job Fairs to attend in order to promote the Apprenticeship Programme
- Production of monthly management reports
- Monitor trainee, apprenticeship and graduate activity e.g. qualification provider attendance, milestones and absence
- Monitor and update information on the learning management system
- Management of the training facilities and equipment
- Team player
- Has a practical and logical mind and is naturally well organised
- Ability to cope positively with challenging and diverse behaviour
Excel, Word, PowerPoint knowledge is essential.
Previous customer service experience is desirable.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Human Resources