Location: Spinningfields, Manchester - with extensive travel
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
Do you have a minimum of 5 years hands-on design and delivery experience within an L&D team?
Do you have strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage with business-wide stakeholders at all levels?
If so, we're seeking an L&D partner to join DWF and work as a key member of the L&D team to develop, manage and facilitate the delivery of key initiations - taking these from pilot to full business implementation.
- To support /work with the Head of Learning and Development and L&D Business Partner to raise the capability of our people through building and delivering a portfolio of L&D initiatives to support both existing and new colleagues
- Design and deliver engaging learning solutions using L&D theory based knowledge and business intelligence
- Support the onboarding and induction of new starters to DWF
- Scope and build learning to support career pathways and movement of our talent within DWF
- To support the embedding of L&D initiatives/ projects/ pilots in order to deliver an on-going pipeline of relevant & value adding development activity,
- Provide tailored coaching support to drive the achievement of performance, evidencing value added to the business
- Work alongside the On-line Learning Specialist to develop learning content using the most effective media available
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions delivered, highlighting where there has been return on investment and/or value added
- Work with key stakeholders / subject matter experts to develop the L&D provision for all key populations across the business
DWF is one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times. We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction. With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
We view benefits as crucial to driving our business forward, and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Excellent training and development on all aspects of the role;
- 33 days annual leave (including 8 days bank holiday), with an option to buy and sell holiday days;
- Flexible benefits including Season Ticket Loans, Gym Membership discount, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Apple and Windows product discounts and Dining Cards;