Howett Thorpe HR & Talent Solutions have been engaged by one of their key clients to secure the services of an L&D Business Partner to provide support across the full L&D lifecycle including Learning Needs Analysis and the design, development and delivery of learning interventions through a blend of techniques across the client's central functions.
About The Role
- With management responsibility for a L&D Consultant in support of your role and working very closely with the HR Business Partners you will be liaising on a day to day basis with the Heads of Dept across the central functions, understanding their business plans and objectives, identifying the needs and co-ordinating with the correct resources to deliver the learning solutions.
- Your role will have responsibility across the end to end employee lifecycle with involvement with induction programmes, training academies across product, technical and sales; coaching and mentoring management; assisting with grad programmes, trainees and internships.
- It is a fully varied role within an established, successful and developing L&D department for an exciting financial services firm.
- Experienced L&D professional
- Ability to identify learning needs through comprehensive analysis and design and deliver the appropriate learning solutions.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills with ability to influence senior management thinking.
- Works well under pressure
- Knowledge of full training lifecycle
- Training course development and delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very fast paced, very exciting business and gain some valuable experience in a sought after sector. Please apply today for immediate consideration
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Bagshot, Bordon, Camberley, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Dorking, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Frimley, Godalming, Guildford, Hook, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Redhill, Reigate, Sunbury, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Woking, Wokingham.
Howett Thorpe HR & Talent Solutions recruit for roles across all HR Generalists to Group HR Director, Learning & Development, Talent and Recruitment, Reward, HRSS and HR Change.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)