Working in modern, prestigious offices with an extensive employee benefits list including 25 days holiday, contributory pension, on-site gym and exercise facilities, employee awards process and working hours of Mon-Friday 9.00-5.00 (35 hour working week).
Working alongside the L&D Manager, L&D Assistant and HR Manager and other department Line Managers to identify, design, deliver and evaluate professional "best in class" Learning and Development solutions in order to meet the developing needs of our business.
Overview of Responsibilities
• To analyse, design and deliver training material to support all learning interventions including induction, behavioural and project training requirements
• To deliver the monthly Corporate Induction for new starters, ensuring course content is developed and reviewed, utilising employee feedback
• Assist the L&D Manager to take the lead on project driven training, ensuring key deliverables are achieved through teams
• To research organisations and bodies that award grants or provide funding towards training and development. Build useful relationships with external learning providers or facilitators
• Contribute to the management of the training budget and ensure that all solutions offer value for money
• To assist the L&D Manager in implementing blended learning solutions across all channels and locations including e learning, quizzes etc.
• To advise and support the L&D Manager and HR Manager
• To ensure that training requirements from end of year PDP appraisals are collated, analysed and appropriate training solutions identified and progressed
• To provide coaching and feedback to ensure support and guidance is provided when a need is identified across business
• To support the development of the L&D Assistant
• To assist in the on-going development, and other electronic training software
• To undertake any other duties as reasonably required
Experience / Skills
- Part qualified CIPD - or similar training qualification
- Proven background in training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation of training programmes/modules, with focus on enhancing learning experience
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritise and manage competing demands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills; ability to build relationships with staff and management at all levels, gaining credibility across the business
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products e.g. Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Experience of working with Learning Management System (LMS)
- Personable and confident with high emotional intelligence
- Proven organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and ability to use own initiative
- Enthusiastic and positive team player
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV.
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- CIPD qualified
- L&D Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job