Darlington-based care provider HC-One has announced the creation of 130 new jobs in its Darlington Support Office following its recent agreement to acquire 122 Bupa care homes.
These new jobs will cover a variety of support roles, at a range of levels, offering opportunities for all and further boosting HC-One`s position as a leading employer in Darlington.
This acquisition will see HC-One become the leading provider of care in the UK, further building on its sector-leading investment programme which includes its learning and development programmes, IT systems, and homes. The new Darlington-based roles will be key in supporting the organisation in continuing to provide the kindest care as it reaches ever more communities and older people across the country.
HC-One, which was founded in 2011, aims to be the first choice care home provider within each of its communities for Residents, and the employer of choice for the best, and kindest care staff, looking for sector-leading career progression opportunities.
HC-One are a leading provider of L&D in the care sector and have won international and national awards for their quality of service and effectiveness of their training. You will be working within and providing support to this exceptional award winning L&D team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an organisation where you can progress your career.
The duties of the role will include:
- Supporting the People Project team in a wide range of projects for the organisation-involving providing administrative support and preparing resources ensuring that the quality and consistency of supporting materials is maintained at a high standard
- To be the first point of contact and liaise with Managers across all HC-One teams
- Working closely with the L&D trainers to assist in the organisation of inductions and ensure all data collected is accurate and updated onto the LMS (Learning Management System) and other systems
This is a interim role to start ASAP until April 2018 with the potential to be extended.
To be considered you must meet the following criteria:
- Have solid experience working within an administrator role
- Be confident and competent using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
- Be organised and be able to manage your time effectively
- GCSE level English and Maths Equivalent is essential- a qualification in administration would be desirable
- Be able to start ASAP.
Nigel Wright HR Division
Please contact a member of our HR recruitment team for a confidential discussion about your current situation
Sue O'Donovan - Managing Consultant HR, Senior appointments and Executive Search
Helena Wright - Consultant HR, Interim appointments
Katie McDermott - Consultant HR, Permanent appointments and Executive PA roles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job