L&D Account Manager - Insurance Apprenticeships
A leading specialist financial services apprenticeship training provider in the UK, are currently looking to recruit top quality Account Manager with a background in L&D within the insurance sector. Our client is part of a wider group of companies that was recently awarded a place in The Sunday Times HSBC International Track as one of UK’s fastest growing international businesses.
The Account Manager is responsible for proactively developing & maintaining strong partnership relationships with a portfolio of clients. This will be based on providing specialist advice & expertise on apprenticeship programmes to optimise Apprenticeship levy spends for the client, in order to deliver maximum business impact through the development of cohorts of apprentices.
Ultimately the Account Manager will act as an 'ambassador’ for apprenticeships for the insurance sector. They will be charged with maintaining & developing the client’s market leading status as specialists in designing & delivering apprenticeships to the sector, through high quality client interactions & best in class levels of account management.
This is a home based role covering London and South East with expensed travel and home office equipment provided
- Strategic support: Provides expertise to embed & grow apprenticeship programmes as a key pillar of the client’s learning and development strategy.
- Development of apprenticeships programmes: works consultatively with clients to develop & implement programmes that integrate with & complement their L&D objectives.
- Ongoing client support: manages the key employer relationship(s) & provides clients with the relevant levels of support and management information to meet their requirements. Conducts regular account reviews & highly responsive to client queries in line with the client’s standards.
- Admin & reporting: maintains detailed records of client contacts & maintains detailed Client MI, whilst adhering to client processes & regulatory requirements.
- Internal relationships: develops & maintains strong internal relationships across all functions & levels in order to deliver to client needs & agreed programme KPIs.
- Programme quality: ensures all programmes are delivered to our client’s quality measures & client KPIs. Escalates appropriately within the client orgnasitation to resolve any issues arising, relating to both our client & customer delivery requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Detailed understanding of the range & levels of CII Insurance qualifications
- Experience of learning & development & design of client learning solutions ideally in a insurance or financial services environment
- Internal &/or external relationship management up to department head level
- Ideally understanding of apprenticeships, levy rules & quality / regulatory requirements
- Evidence of consistent achievement of objectives in client facing role
- Evidence of working with budgets
- Competent in developing & reporting on detailed MI to deliver KPIs
- Competent with working with CRM systems
- Understanding of best practice account management
- Evidence of success working in a highly regulated environment
Skills and abilities
- Self-motivated, focused and enthusiastic with the ability to work using own initiative.
- Numerate, comfortable with interpreting data & excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational skills
- Understanding of consultative approach to developing relationships
- Excellent administrative and organisational abilities
- Good IT skills, including all Microsoft office packages
- Project management skills
- Account Manager
- Client Liaison
- L&D Strategy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'