Our client is a major financial services client based in Bournemouth, they are looking to bring in a KYC trainer on a short term temporary contract.
£300 - £350 Daily Rate PAYE
Understanding KYC standards, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Providing focused learning and development sessions for KYC operations teams
- Assisting with delivery of functional training as required
- Assisting with development of team training plans
- Providing inputs towards production, consistency and quality control of training materials
- Maintaining effectiveness of training programs
- Maintaining training records and providing meaningful MIS and insight
- Facilitate pre and post training activities - logistics, tracking, material production, responding to questions related to training
- Encouraging maximum learner engagement
Relevant and proven training experience from a financial services environment is essential.
- Knowledge of wholesale banking products, services and processing of treasury/depository, investments and credit preferred
- Knowledge of KYC end to end lifecycle
- Proven record of successful delivery of training courses and materials
- Excellent communication and personal skills with ability to clearly convey information and adjust style to intended audience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiasm with 'can-do' attitude essential
- Knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory issues an advantage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'